The advice provided on this website or any of its content is general advice only. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs. If any services are detailed on this website and its content, you should obtain a service disclosure statement relating to the services and consider its contents before making any decisions. Where quoted, past performance is not indicative of future performance. Liability limited by a scheme approved under the Professional Standards Legislation.
Your use of this website or the receipt of any information from you, or this website, does not create nor does it intend to create a solicitor-client relationship between you and JB Solicitors.
JB Solicitors disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising out of, or in connection with, any use or reliance on the information or advice in this website. The user must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on this site, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information in this website is no substitute for specialist advice.
This website may be linked to other websites. JB Solicitors makes no promise or guarantee as to the accuracy of currency of that information on these other websites. JB Solicitors does not endorse nor recommend other goods or services in other websites
All materials capable of attracting intellectual properties are reserved in favour of JB Solicitors. No material on JB Solicitors’ website may be reproduced, adapted or distributed or in any other way used without the written consent of JB Solicitors. All copyrights, trademarks, or any other intellectual property, are reserved.
Limitation of liability and exclusion of liability
1. Subject to clause 4, JB Solicitors is not liable to the Client for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with the agreement, except to the extent that such liability may not lawfully be limited or excluded. For the avoidance of doubt, this extends to any employees, contractors, agents, representatives, licensees or permitted assigns of JB Solicitors.
2. Notwithstanding the generality of clause 1, JB Solicitors expressly excludes liability for consequential loss or damage which may arise in respect of the Services or for loss of loss of data, loss of, or claim for, revenue, profits, actual or potential business opportunities or anticipated savings or profit, whether direct, indirect, economic, consequential howsoever arising by way of act or omission in contract or in tort. You agree to release and indemnify JB Solicitors to that extent.
3. Where JB Solicitors cannot by law exclude such liability, its liability to the Client will be limited to, if the breach relates to goods, the replacement or repair the goods or, if the breach relates to services, the supply of those services or the payment of the cost of those services supplied again. This clause applies despite anything else contained in or incidental to the agreement and to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Notwithstanding clause 1, the limitation of liability set out in clause 1 will not apply to any liability arising as a result of, or in connection with:
(i) fraud or wilful misconduct by JB Solicitors;
(ii) breach of confidentiality by JB Solicitors;
(iii) breach of privacy by JB Solicitors; or
(iv) infringement of a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights by JB Solicitors. For the purposes of this clause, the term “JB Solicitors” shall mean JB Solicitors, its officers, employees, sub-contractors, suppliers and agents, whether individually or collectively.
5. To the fullest extent permitted by law, JB Solicitors excludes all warranties implied by law except as expressly set out in the agreement.