Are you dealing with a complicated family law issue, and are in need of expert legal guidance from a family lawyer? Are you looking for best family law firms to help you with your legal issues and legal needs? JB Solicitors’ exceptional team of best Sydney family lawyers will provide you with legal solutions for all matters under family law.
In this blog post, we will outline the reasons why we are the best family lawyers in Sydney for you. Our practice stands apart from other family law firms and our Sydney family lawyers are exceptional in the work that they do.
Our Sydney Family Lawyers’ Core Values
With an award-winning team of Sydney family law specialists, we offer market-leading legal advice for your legal needs by upholding key attributes and professional standards legislation. We abide by our firm’s core values – SPIRIT – in our everyday work which makes us the best family lawyers.
For us, nothing matters more than our clients’ satisfaction. We are a young and competitive team who love to win, and work towards our goals of reaching our clients’ desired outcomes. This could be both inside or outside the courtroom where each of us are dedicated to getting desires results as a family lawyer.
We are a team of Sydney family lawyers who are committed to working for our community. We are passionate about the law, and our enthusiasm drives us to succeed in all our endeavours.
We have strong moral principles which guide us through our work. We are a trustworthy family law firm that is always available for our clients. We value hard work, and are impassioned about completing each task at hand with dedication.
We pride ourselves in our responsiveness to our clients. In doing so, we ensure that we listen to you, understand your issues, and work out a plan to tackle your issues. As family lawyers, we are also equipped in analysing potential issues, and when we respond to you we inform you about all aspects and issues of your particular case.
This give you a sense of transparency – an attribute we truly value.
Our team constantly upgrades its approaches to be at par with the changes that take place around us in our community. We are always on the lookout for modern legal solutions that will be better suited to address some family law problems. By updating our methods and approaches, we ensure that we continue growing.
For us, working together as a family law team is very significant. We often team up with each other to maintain consistency in communicating with our clients, and to understand different perspectives in order to devise the most favourable plan for our clients.
JB Solicitors’ Family Law Expertise
Our Sydney family law specialists have a wealth of experience in dealing with a variety of different family law matters. We are a multi-award winning family law firm, and our best family lawyers have years of experience in dealing with the following matters, and abiding by professional standards legislation while doing so.
Our Sydney Family Lawyers Services: Divorce and Separation
In the event of breakdown of your marriage or relationship, there are a wide range of services that our expert family lawyers offer to ease your stress. In divorce cases some matters get particularly complicated like property settlement and child support matters.
Under divorce and separation, we offer services for matters including:
- Binding financial agreements (BFAs) or prenuptial agreements;
- Complex financial matters like in cases of high net worth divorce property settlements;
- Finalising divorce and assisting with paperwork and applications;
- Legal separation issues;
- Annulment of marriages;
- Property settlements;
- Spousal maintenance or spousal support;
- Domestic Violence Orders (DVOs), or Apprehend Personal/Domestic Violence Orders (APVOs/ADVOs);
- Family mediation, arbitration and family dispute resolution services in case of family law disputes; and
- Legal representation for matters that need to be addressed in the family court.
Children related issues following divorce or separation:
- Child support, and enforcement of payments;
- Parenting plans for child custody arrangements, visitation rights, and other parenting issues;
- Rights of fathers, grandparents and parents;
- Guardianship of children;
- Adoption; and
- Children’s court or family court.
While matters like child support, financial agreements, child custody, and other parenting issues are the most commonly occurring issues under family law, there are a wide range of other matters that fall under both Sydney family law, and international family law. In some situations, these matters get more complicated, and it is important to know the legal procedures to deal with these situations.
For instance, the time limits for property settlement differ from divorce cases, with those that are in place when de facto relationship ends.
Under family law, each situation is very different from the other. Every individual’s circumstance will be very different. This is why gaining tailored advice which is suitable to your specific circumstance is very important.
Some additional services that our Sydney family lawyers offer include:
- Assistance with contravention applications for breaches of parenting orders;
- Advice on time limits with various family law matters;
- Same-sex relationships;
- Legal advice for de facto relationships’ separations;
- Asset and property protection;
- Duty of disclosure;
- Pre-separation advice;
- Initial and post-separation contributions in family law;
- Surrogacy, adoption and parentage; and
- Enforcement applications.
What Can You Expect From Your Sydney Family Lawyers?
Apart from our family law services, as lawyers there are some guarantees that we provide which set us apart from other firms. For us, client satisfaction is the most important aspect. To ensure continued satisfaction of our clients, we offer:
- Guaranteed call back within 24 hours;
- Cost agreements and fixed-fee pricing;
- Extended and after-hours consultations;
- Mobile services – our family lawyers are always willing to meet you wherever it is convenient for you;
- Family friendly appointments;
- Jargon free legal advice;
- Legal advice in your language – our diverse family law team has the ability to provide advice in Vietnamese, Bosnian and English;
- Environmentally friendly services; and
- A network of professionals including mortgage brokers, real estate agents, financial planning, business advisers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does a family lawyer cost in New South Wales?
Depending upon your matter and the family law settlements you are after, all family lawyers in Sydney will have different legal fees. However, you can use our fixed-fee pricing structure to calculate your legal costs. In addition to that, please contact our firm to get detailed information on such enquiries.
2. What does a family lawyer do?
Family lawyers in Sydney deal with all family law disputes like divorce settlements, complex financial matters after divorce, child support issues, and spousal maintenance issues. To find out more on what family lawyers do, click here to read an informative article on the same.
3. How do I find a good divorce solicitor or family lawyer?
In making these decisions, there are a few things to consider like the professional qualities of family lawyers and their law firms, and the reviews that they have received by other people in your society.
Read the article on ‘How Do I Find A Family Lawyer’ to help you with your question.
4. What is parental child abduction?
This is a very complicated family law matter that involves one parent taking the child way from the other parent, and blocking the other parent’s access to the child. Click on this link to read more on this topic.
JB Solicitors: Your Sydney Family Lawyers
We understand how stressful family law matters are. Your search for best family law firms ends here as we are a compassionate team of Sydney family law specialists. We are here to ensure that your case is settled such that you receive your desired outcomes.
To make sure that you make the right decision when choosing us, you can have a look at what others in your community are saying about our services, and the reviews that our law firm has received. We provide high-quality services in a cost-effective manner.
We offer fixed-fee pricing for all our family law services because we understand how important it is to maintain transparency during all legal process. Our pricing structure will give you a clear sense of the legal fees from the start.
When you choose us, you get family law specialists who listen to you, understand your concerns, and provide high-quality advice to tackle your issues.
Contact our friendly and experienced Sydney family law specialists to have a confidential chat with an expert family lawyer about your legal issues today.